Benefit from a quality-based approach for management of your transportation infrastructure project
Do you want to build sustainable transportation infrastructures that meet today’s needs, while taking into consideration future developments?
Our expert advisors understand your business needs and support you in improving the mobility of passengers, freight, energy resources and data.
Starting from the ideation phase, we help you to:
- Plan a structuring project that will serve as a guide during major decisions;
- Develop the business case to identify levers that contribute to achieving your objectives;
- Adopt a collaborative process leveraging the strengths of all the partners;
- Perform a rigorous, coherent and precise analysis to limit the risks.
Our process assures you that the chosen approach undoubtedly generates the best value for money.
Our transportation infrastructure project advisors work alongside you to:
- Identify and describe the needs;
- Select the most appropriate option;
- Quantify the project’s inherent risks;
- Perform the financial analysis over the project’s life cycle;
- Determine the most advantageous project delivery method.
Our advisors hold the diplomas and certifications relevant to planning and performance of transportation infrastructure projects,such as: Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) – Finance specialty; Project Management Professional (PMP); Associate Value Specialist (AVS); Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS/ECA fellow) recognized by the Canadian Institude of Quantity Surveyors (CIQS).
Throughout our support, you will have privileged access to our expert advisors’ experience for feasibility studies and the development of your business case.
Our transportation infrastructure projects
RAPIBUS PROJECT OF SOCIÉTÉ DE TRANSPORT DE L’OUTAOUAIS (STO)
2 391 000 001 $
Independent review of the project
Our expert advisor in transportation infrastructure works with your team in analyzing your investment projects.
Eng., M.Eng., MBA, PMP
Planning and Project Management Advisor
Contact me to discuss how we can help in your transportation infrastructure projects