We help our clients evaluate precisely the damages suffered in the context of a dispute related to a construction project.
An independent expert opinion
Our expert advisors are at your side to argue your position during dispute resolution.
Our transparency and independence guarantee that our clients obtain a fair judgment.
The construction industry involves risks. When the project does not go as anticipated, your organization may suffer damages or losses.
Our claims experts assist you in:
- Preparation of expert opinion files and second opinions on claims;
- Production of a common expert opinion for the parties;
- Evaluation of validity;
- Quantification of damages (quantum);
- Testimony before the courts;
- Assistance to counsel in development of the strategy;
- Dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.
How is our approach different?
We use the most suitable strategy and methodology to support your case.
Our team offers you:
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure and capital project management, constructability, and cost planning and control;
- An approach that quickly distills useful information and accurately reconstructs the ‘’puzzle pieces’’;
- Experts able to bring facts to light in a logical, consistent and clear manner.
Our clients are supported in their legal approach throughout the process.
Contact our expert advisor directly
When you’re faced with a claim involving important financial stakes, contact our dispute resolution expert.
P. Eng., MBA, PMP, ECCQ, LEED AP
418 907-9357 ext. 112
Contact me to discuss about
claims and dispute resolution